Back to News
Posted on 17 Apr 2020
If you have a complaint relating to your treatment in a Hospital please register your complaint with the Hospital's Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PAL'S).
PAL's can be contacted in the following ways:-
- A ‘walk in’ service at both King George and Queen’s hospitals, open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Telephone Queen’s Hospital PALS office on 01708 435 454
- Telephone King George Hospital PALS office on 020 8970 8234
- 24 hour freephone answerphone service on 0800 389 8324
- Email at PALS@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk
- Or you can request that we visit you on the ward if this is preferable.